Crazy & Fearless Travel
Luxury Lifestyle Brand
Amsterdam is the Netherlands’ capital, known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades, legacies of the city’s 17th-century Golden Age. Its Museum District houses the Van Gogh Museum, works by Rembrandt and Vermeer at the Rijksmuseum, and modern art at the Stedelijk. Cycling is key to the city’s character, and there are numerous bike paths. Wikipedia
Today part of: Netherlands
Population: 821,752 (2015) United Nations
Elevation: −2 m (−7 ft)
Province: North Holland
Elevation: 21 m (69 ft)
Traveling is an awesome experience, but do you worry about finding the perfect travel accommodations? And how do you choose the perfect accommodations? We’ve made it easier for you. Search hotels, flights, car hire, or airport taxi by using travel accommodation search above.
Cheap Flight Deals
Your accommodation in your travel can be just as memorable as your sightseeing. With our picked hotels, you can choose your perfect hotels by popularity, rating, and also the cheapest which affordable with your budget. The best hotels are here. The prices already include all the taxes and fees. You pay exactly the amount you see on the screen. Find hotel deals and discounts now.
- Covid-19 changed sex habits in the Netherlands, especially for singles
- Yet another mink farm infected with coronavirus; 12,000 animals to be culled
- Over 1,700 Dutch zones don't have easy access to a defibrillator
- Proper ventilation essential in fight against coronavirus as restrictions ease: experts
- Netherlands underestimated coronavirus: Outbreak Management expert
- Covid-19 in ICU stable; Police caution 160 over illegal parties
- Artificial intelligence the focus of Cabinet's new digital strategy
- Dutch gov’t could ask EU to put limits on caffeine in food supplements
- Top causes of death incl. cancer, cardiovascular disease; Suicide rate falls
- Big decrease in Covid-19 cases: Fewer than 100 in Dutch hospitals
- 5 benefits to luxury adventure travel
- Europe’s out; where to for American travelers?
- 5 alternative Paris museums to avoid the crowds at the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay
- The Bahamas’ road to tourism recovery
- Is Iceland the safest country to travel to in 2020?
- Planning for the future: Great activities to do in Ecuador
- A Summer of staycations? It’s time to explore England
- ‘Clean & Safe’ Switzerland
- Wilderness in waiting: Safari by the book with 8 important African reads
- Putting safety first: The Aruba Health & Happiness Code
C&F Resource Center
These links are provided to you as a courtesy on behalf of the Crazy & Fearless Travel Family. You will be redirected to a third party website for your travel & safety information. TRAVEL SMARTER