Crazy & Fearless Travel
Luxury Lifestyle Brand
This Island city is truly a jewel in the Orient. Planning to visit Hong Kong will surely leave you with lasting memories and the wish to always return as fast as possible. The different terrain of Hong Kong, encompassing both rural and urban aspects, will leave you amazed.. You’ll find that there’re diversified landscapes to also visit, from the heart of the urban center of Hong Kong which boasts superb-modern skyscrapers to the great desert islands as well as sandy, hidden beaches.
Lowest elevation (South China Sea): 0 m (0 ft)
Sovereign state: China
Regional language: Cantonese
Population: 7.392 million (2017) World Bank
New Territories lease: 9 June 1898
Traveling is an awesome experience, but do you worry about finding the perfect travel accommodations? And how do you choose the perfect accommodations? We’ve made it easier for you. Search hotels, flights, car hire, or airport taxi by using travel accommodation search above.
Cheap Flight Deals
Your accommodation in your travel can be just as memorable as your sightseeing. With our picked hotels, you can choose your perfect hotels by popularity, rating, and also the cheapest which affordable with your budget. The best hotels are here. The prices already include all the taxes and fees. You pay exactly the amount you see on the screen. Find hotel deals and discounts now.
- Outspoken Chinese law professor Xu Zhangrun taken away by police, friends say
- Police launch manhunt after early morning attack on Hong Kong restaurant chef
- National security law: Hong Kong chief executive’s power to pick judges does not undermine judiciary
- Hong Kong national security law: first person charged under legislation remanded after bail application rejected
- Hong Kong protests: opposition activist Agnes Chow pleads guilty in relation to incident outside police headquarters last year
- Ennio Morricone, legendary composer of Oscar-winning movies and Spaghetti Western classics, dead at 91
- Taiwan celebrates Japan’s colonial legacy of a clean drinking water supply
- Judge orders Hong Kong police to strengthen protocols after ruling officer’s decision during 2018 traffic pursuit led to two deaths
- Hong Kong national security law: top US diplomat criticises legislation on programme by city’s public broadcaster
- International call to halt extradition treaties with Hong Kong after China imposes tough national security law
- 5 benefits to luxury adventure travel
- Europe’s out; where to for American travelers?
- 5 alternative Paris museums to avoid the crowds at the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay
- The Bahamas’ road to tourism recovery
- Is Iceland the safest country to travel to in 2020?
- Planning for the future: Great activities to do in Ecuador
- A Summer of staycations? It’s time to explore England
- ‘Clean & Safe’ Switzerland
- Wilderness in waiting: Safari by the book with 8 important African reads
- Putting safety first: The Aruba Health & Happiness Code
C&F Resource Center
These links are provided to you as a courtesy on behalf of the Crazy & Fearless Travel Family. You will be redirected to a third party website for your travel & safety information. TRAVEL SMARTER