Crazy & Fearless Travel
Luxury Lifestyle Brand
This Island city is truly a jewel in the Orient. Planning to visit Hong Kong will surely leave you with lasting memories and the wish to always return as fast as possible. The different terrain of Hong Kong, encompassing both rural and urban aspects, will leave you amazed.. You’ll find that there’re diversified landscapes to also visit, from the heart of the urban center of Hong Kong which boasts superb-modern skyscrapers to the great desert islands as well as sandy, hidden beaches.
Lowest elevation (South China Sea): 0 m (0 ft)
Sovereign state: China
Regional language: Cantonese
Population: 7.392 million (2017) World Bank
New Territories lease: 9 June 1898
Traveling is an awesome experience, but do you worry about finding the perfect travel accommodations? And how do you choose the perfect accommodations? We’ve made it easier for you. Search hotels, flights, car hire, or airport taxi by using travel accommodation search above.
Cheap Flight Deals
Your accommodation in your travel can be just as memorable as your sightseeing. With our picked hotels, you can choose your perfect hotels by popularity, rating, and also the cheapest which affordable with your budget. The best hotels are here. The prices already include all the taxes and fees. You pay exactly the amount you see on the screen. Find hotel deals and discounts now.
- Coronavirus: Elderly Hong Kong woman could be second case tied to North Point worship hall, while two discharged from hospital
- Covid-19 likely to slash US$185 billion off China’s economy in January, February, says ex-IMF official
- 12-hour ordeal, but glad to be home: Hongkongers on second airlift recall evacuation from Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan
- Green, yellow, red: how big data is dividing the public in China’s coronavirus fight
- Cast of popular US TV sitcom Friends to reunite for 25th anniversary special
- Boeing’s woes continue as debris found in fuel tanks of dozens of undelivered 737 MAX planes
- Coronavirus: third chartered flight to bring back cruise ship passengers from Japan as number of infected rises to 68
- Celebrities add support to fundraiser for bullied Australian boy Quaden Bayles
- What China has to fear from a US-Taliban peace deal in Afghanistan
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to stop using SussexRoyal brand as they start new life
- Top 5 safari lodges for families in South Africa
- Ecotourism and indigenous stewardship
- Spectacular luxury villas in Thailand’s most unconventional locations
- Family riding holidays in Africa
- Northeastern Brazil: a cultural stew of culinary delights!
- April to September in Provence
- What to find in the Plaza Grande of Quito
- Luxury skiing in Switzerland – 5 reasons to visit (and invest in!) Saas Fee
- Photograph of the week: Lotte World Tower, Seoul, South Korea
- 5 luxury things you must do in Phuket
C&F Resource Center
These links are provided to you as a courtesy on behalf of the Crazy & Fearless Travel Family. You will be redirected to a third party website for your travel & safety information. TRAVEL SMARTER