Crazy & Fearless Travel
Luxury Lifestyle Brand
London, the capital of England and the United Kingdom, is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. At its centre stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic ‘Big Ben’ clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. Across the Thames River, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex, and the entire city. Wikipedia
You can find new things to do in London with or without the kids. There are hours of walking to major historic sites.
There are endless shops, museums, historical sites; you name it London’s got it. Being a leading metropolitan city in the world, it is also diverse in culture and in food.
Population: 8.9 million (2018) Eurostat
Traveling is an awesome experience, but do you worry about finding the perfect travel accommodations? And how do you choose the perfect accommodations? We’ve made it easier for you. Search hotels, flights, car hire, or airport taxi by using travel accommodation search above.
Cheap Flight Deals
Your accommodation in your travel can be just as memorable as your sightseeing. With our picked hotels, you can choose your perfect hotels by popularity, rating, and also the cheapest which affordable with your budget. The best hotels are here. The prices already include all the taxes and fees. You pay exactly the amount you see on the screen. Find hotel deals and discounts now.
- UK weather: The latest Met Office forecast
- Rubens painting worth £3.5m revealed under 140 years of dirt and varnish
- Home Office policy of giving people 72 hours' notice before deportation blocks access to justice, lawyers say
- More than 220,000 renters at risk of eviction after falling into rent arrears during pandemic, charity warns
- Government planning temporary stamp duty exemption – reports
- Sir Sam Mendes spearheads fund for theatre workers at 'breaking point'
- Falling tree narrowly misses pedestrians at London crossroads
- Coronavirus: Government to invest £111m in traineeships for young people as part of post-Covid recovery
- Arts industry to receive £1.5bn lifeline, government announces
- Metropolitan Police urged to investigate Dominic Cummings alleged coronavirus lockdown breaches
- 5 benefits to luxury adventure travel
- Europe’s out; where to for American travelers?
- 5 alternative Paris museums to avoid the crowds at the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay
- The Bahamas’ road to tourism recovery
- Is Iceland the safest country to travel to in 2020?
- Planning for the future: Great activities to do in Ecuador
- A Summer of staycations? It’s time to explore England
- ‘Clean & Safe’ Switzerland
- Wilderness in waiting: Safari by the book with 8 important African reads
- Putting safety first: The Aruba Health & Happiness Code
C&F Resource Center
These links are provided to you as a courtesy on behalf of the Crazy & Fearless Travel Family. You will be redirected to a third party website for your travel & safety information. TRAVEL SMARTER