Crazy & Fearless Travel
Luxury Lifestyle Brand
London, the capital of England and the United Kingdom, is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. At its centre stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic ‘Big Ben’ clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. Across the Thames River, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex, and the entire city. Wikipedia
You can find new things to do in London with or without the kids. There are hours of walking to major historic sites.
There are endless shops, museums, historical sites; you name it London’s got it. Being a leading metropolitan city in the world, it is also diverse in culture and in food.
Population: 8.9 million (2018) Eurostat
Traveling is an awesome experience, but do you worry about finding the perfect travel accommodations? And how do you choose the perfect accommodations? We’ve made it easier for you. Search hotels, flights, car hire, or airport taxi by using travel accommodation search above.
Cheap Flight Deals
Your accommodation in your travel can be just as memorable as your sightseeing. With our picked hotels, you can choose your perfect hotels by popularity, rating, and also the cheapest which affordable with your budget. The best hotels are here. The prices already include all the taxes and fees. You pay exactly the amount you see on the screen. Find hotel deals and discounts now.
- Further risk of flooding as more heavy rain heads towards the UK
- Winston Churchill victory speech to be broadcast in public places to mark 75th anniversary of VE Day
- US officials leak details of British plan to replace Trident nuclear warheads
- Julian Assange: Protesters including Vivienne Westwood and Roger Waters march on parliament ahead of Wikileaks founder's extradition hearing
- Labour leadership contest: Lisa Nandy says party treated its voters as 'irrational or racist' on immigration over past 20 years
- Keir Starmer says 'radical socialist tradition' must remain at heart of Labour in pitch to party's left
- Homeless man appears in court over London mosque knife attack
- Greta Thunberg to join Bristol climate strike
- Police apologise for 'victim blaming' leaflets which linked rape to alcohol consumption
- 'An adventure not to be missed': Hole in wall among top ranked attractions in Derbyshire town
- Top 5 safari lodges for families in South Africa
- Ecotourism and indigenous stewardship
- Spectacular luxury villas in Thailand’s most unconventional locations
- Family riding holidays in Africa
- Northeastern Brazil: a cultural stew of culinary delights!
- April to September in Provence
- What to find in the Plaza Grande of Quito
- Luxury skiing in Switzerland – 5 reasons to visit (and invest in!) Saas Fee
- Photograph of the week: Lotte World Tower, Seoul, South Korea
- 5 luxury things you must do in Phuket
C&F Resource Center
These links are provided to you as a courtesy on behalf of the Crazy & Fearless Travel Family. You will be redirected to a third party website for your travel & safety information. TRAVEL SMARTER