Crazy & Fearless Travel
Luxury Lifestyle Brand
Los Angeles is a sprawling Southern California city and the center of the nation’s film and television industry. Near its iconic Hollywood sign, studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours. On Hollywood Boulevard, TCL Chinese Theatre displays celebrities’ hand- and footprints, the Walk of Fame honors thousands of luminaries and vendors sell maps to stars’ homes. Wikipedia
City status: May 23, 1835
Population: 4 million (2017)
Mayor: Eric Garcetti
Area code: 323
Traveling is an awesome experience, but do you worry about finding the perfect travel accommodations? And how do you choose the perfect accommodations? We’ve made it easier for you. Search hotels, flights, car hire, or airport taxi by using travel accommodation search above.
Cheap Flight Deals
Your accommodation in your travel can be just as memorable as your sightseeing. With our picked hotels, you can choose your perfect hotels by popularity, rating, and also the cheapest which affordable with your budget. The best hotels are here. The prices already include all the taxes and fees. You pay exactly the amount you see on the screen. Find hotel deals and discounts now.
- Coronavirus: L.A. County reports 7,232 cases, 30 more deaths over July 4th weekend
- Lancaster mayor sets off fireworks show himself after state fire marshal orders it shut down
- Dodgers have decision to make on ‘next man up’ to replace David Price
- Longshore workers observe ‘Bloody Thursday’ tradition with car procession through Gardena
- 1,100-acre fire in Santa Clarita prompts evacuations; some lanes of 14 Freeway reopen
- 2 die, dozens of structures burn in possible fireworks related incidents across L.A. County
- Pollution from fireworks briefly made air hazardous, AQMD says
- Social justice issues and visibility will be a big part of the NBA’s restart
- LAPD searching for SUV driver who hit, killed man walking in North Hollywood
- Angels’ Griffin Canning says his elbow feels ‘normal’ after injection
- 5 benefits to luxury adventure travel
- Europe’s out; where to for American travelers?
- 5 alternative Paris museums to avoid the crowds at the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay
- The Bahamas’ road to tourism recovery
- Is Iceland the safest country to travel to in 2020?
- Planning for the future: Great activities to do in Ecuador
- A Summer of staycations? It’s time to explore England
- ‘Clean & Safe’ Switzerland
- Wilderness in waiting: Safari by the book with 8 important African reads
- Putting safety first: The Aruba Health & Happiness Code
C&F Resource Center
These links are provided to you as a courtesy on behalf of the Crazy & Fearless Travel Family. You will be redirected to a third party website for your travel & safety information. TRAVEL SMARTER