Crazy & Fearless Travel
Luxury Lifestyle Brand
New York City
New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean. At its core is Manhattan, a densely populated borough that’s among the world’s major commercial, financial and cultural centers. Internationally known for it’sbustling night life, restaurants, and Its iconic sites include skyscrapers such as the Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park. Broadway theater is staged in neon-lit Times Square.
Population: 8.623 million (2017)
Population: 2.141 million (Jan 1, 2019)
Traveling is an awesome experience, but do you worry about finding the perfect travel accommodations? And how do you choose the perfect accommodations? We’ve made it easier for you. Search hotels, flights, car hire, or airport taxi by using travel accommodation search above.
Cheap Flight Deals
Your accommodation in your travel can be just as memorable as your sightseeing. With our picked hotels, you can choose your perfect hotels by popularity, rating, and also the cheapest which affordable with your budget. The best hotels are here. The prices already include all the taxes and fees. You pay exactly the amount you see on the screen. Find hotel deals and discounts now.
- New discovery law presents challenges in NYPD cop shooting case
- Weinstein jury indicates it's split on most serious counts
- Review: 'West Side Story' on Broadway gets dark update, loses some of its cool
- Attorney General James may sue NYC over cost of taxi medallion permits
- Expect delays: MTA-Amtrak hit snag installing system in LIRR to avoid crashes
- Delays expected installing system in LIRR to prevent crashes
- NYPD purging DNA profiles of those free from suspicion of criminal offenses
- Third suspect in custody in killing of Barnard College freshman
- Suicide by NYPD cop from LI predates start of new department psychologist
- LIRR reports best January since 2012 for on-time trains, aided by milder weather
- Top 5 safari lodges for families in South Africa
- Ecotourism and indigenous stewardship
- Spectacular luxury villas in Thailand’s most unconventional locations
- Family riding holidays in Africa
- Northeastern Brazil: a cultural stew of culinary delights!
- April to September in Provence
- What to find in the Plaza Grande of Quito
- Luxury skiing in Switzerland – 5 reasons to visit (and invest in!) Saas Fee
- Photograph of the week: Lotte World Tower, Seoul, South Korea
- 5 luxury things you must do in Phuket
C&F Resource Center
These links are provided to you as a courtesy on behalf of the Crazy & Fearless Travel Family. You will be redirected to a third party website for your travel & safety information. TRAVEL SMARTER