Crazy & Fearless Travel
Luxury Lifestyle Brand
This cosmopolitan capital of France, is one of Europe’s largest cities, with 2.2 million people living in the dense, central city and almost 12 million people living in the whole metropolitan area. Located in the north of France on the river Seine, Paris has the well-deserved reputation of being the most beautiful and romantic of all cities, brimming with historic associations and remaining vastly influential in the realms of culture, art, fashion, food and design.
Population: 2.141 million (Jan 1, 2019)
Traveling is an awesome experience, but do you worry about finding the perfect travel accommodations? And how do you choose the perfect accommodations? We’ve made it easier for you. Search hotels, flights, car hire, or airport taxi by using travel accommodation search above.
Cheap Flight Deals
Your accommodation in your travel can be just as memorable as your sightseeing. With our picked hotels, you can choose your perfect hotels by popularity, rating, and also the cheapest which affordable with your budget. The best hotels are here. The prices already include all the taxes and fees. You pay exactly the amount you see on the screen. Find hotel deals and discounts now.
- Italy’s Ennio Morricone, Oscar-winning composer for the movies, dies at 91
- Covid-19 pushes US hospitals to the brink as cases in India soar
- Haute couture goes digital as Paris Fashion Week clicks off online
- France's new Prime Minister Jean Castex to unveil reshuffled cabinet
- Brexit talks resume in London after Brussels round leaves ‘serious divergences’
- Australia closes state border for first time in 100 years to stop Covid-19 spread
- Desperate search for survivors as dozens feared dead in western Japan floods
- Croatia’s ruling conservatives win parliamentary elections, first results show
- Formula One drivers all wear ‘End Racism’ T-shirts at season-opening Austrian Grand Prix
- Algeria buries repatriated skulls of resistance fighters as it marks independence from France
- 5 benefits to luxury adventure travel
- Europe’s out; where to for American travelers?
- 5 alternative Paris museums to avoid the crowds at the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay
- The Bahamas’ road to tourism recovery
- Is Iceland the safest country to travel to in 2020?
- Planning for the future: Great activities to do in Ecuador
- A Summer of staycations? It’s time to explore England
- ‘Clean & Safe’ Switzerland
- Wilderness in waiting: Safari by the book with 8 important African reads
- Putting safety first: The Aruba Health & Happiness Code
C&F Resource Center
These links are provided to you as a courtesy on behalf of the Crazy & Fearless Travel Family. You will be redirected to a third party website for your travel & safety information. TRAVEL SMARTER