Crazy & Fearless Travel
Luxury Lifestyle Brand
This cosmopolitan capital of France, is one of Europe’s largest cities, with 2.2 million people living in the dense, central city and almost 12 million people living in the whole metropolitan area. Located in the north of France on the river Seine, Paris has the well-deserved reputation of being the most beautiful and romantic of all cities, brimming with historic associations and remaining vastly influential in the realms of culture, art, fashion, food and design.
Population: 2.141 million (Jan 1, 2019)
Traveling is an awesome experience, but do you worry about finding the perfect travel accommodations? And how do you choose the perfect accommodations? We’ve made it easier for you. Search hotels, flights, car hire, or airport taxi by using travel accommodation search above.
Cheap Flight Deals
Your accommodation in your travel can be just as memorable as your sightseeing. With our picked hotels, you can choose your perfect hotels by popularity, rating, and also the cheapest which affordable with your budget. The best hotels are here. The prices already include all the taxes and fees. You pay exactly the amount you see on the screen. Find hotel deals and discounts now.
- Nevada strengthens Bernie Sanders' status as Democratic frontrunner
- South Sudan's rivals form unity government in bid to end war
- Paris Agriculture Fair: Where cows, pigs and politicians strut their stuff
- Democratic presidential contenders face diversity test in Nevada caucus
- First European coronavirus deaths in Italy send towns into lockdown
- Afghans take to the streets to mark start of week-long partial truce
- Joint French-Nigerien military operation kills more than 100 jihadists in Niger
- Coronavirus cases soar in South Korea as foreign fears rise
- Jury in Weinstein rape trial indicates it is divided on most serious charge
- French Olympian on sex abuse scandals: 'We want victims to speak out'
- Top 5 safari lodges for families in South Africa
- Ecotourism and indigenous stewardship
- Spectacular luxury villas in Thailand’s most unconventional locations
- Family riding holidays in Africa
- Northeastern Brazil: a cultural stew of culinary delights!
- April to September in Provence
- What to find in the Plaza Grande of Quito
- Luxury skiing in Switzerland – 5 reasons to visit (and invest in!) Saas Fee
- Photograph of the week: Lotte World Tower, Seoul, South Korea
- 5 luxury things you must do in Phuket
C&F Resource Center
These links are provided to you as a courtesy on behalf of the Crazy & Fearless Travel Family. You will be redirected to a third party website for your travel & safety information. TRAVEL SMARTER