Crazy & Fearless Travel
Luxury Lifestyle Brand
Prague, capital city of the Czech Republic, is bisected by the Vltava River. Nicknamed “the City of a Hundred Spires,” it’s known for its Old Town Square, the heart of its historic core, with colorful baroque buildings, Gothic churches and the medieval Astronomical Clock, which gives an animated hourly show. Completed in 1402, pedestrian Charles Bridge is lined with statues of Catholic saints. Wikipedia
Postal code: 100 00 – 199 00
Population: 1.319 million (Jan 1, 2019)
Traveling is an awesome experience, but do you worry about finding the perfect travel accommodations? And how do you choose the perfect accommodations? We’ve made it easier for you. Search hotels, flights, car hire, or airport taxi by using travel accommodation search above.
Cheap Flight Deals
Your accommodation in your travel can be just as memorable as your sightseeing. With our picked hotels, you can choose your perfect hotels by popularity, rating, and also the cheapest which affordable with your budget. The best hotels are here. The prices already include all the taxes and fees. You pay exactly the amount you see on the screen. Find hotel deals and discounts now.
- COVID-19 Cases in the Mining Area are Under Control
- Brno to Host Czech MotoGP Race Behind Closed Doors
- Karlovy Vary Film Festival Opens in Empty Auditorium Due to Pandemic
- FAMU in Prague to Launch Summer Filmmaking Campus
- Baltic Countries Introduce Entry Restrictions for Czechs
- Where To Find Eco-Friendly Fashion in Prague
- Right to Equal Pay: European Committee of Social Rights Finds Violations in 14 Countries
- RegioJet to Stop Selling Tickets to Ljubljana
- Barclays to Grow Development Capability in Czech Republic
- Slovenia Removes the Czech Republic From its Green List of Safe Countries
- 5 benefits to luxury adventure travel
- Europe’s out; where to for American travelers?
- 5 alternative Paris museums to avoid the crowds at the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay
- The Bahamas’ road to tourism recovery
- Is Iceland the safest country to travel to in 2020?
- Planning for the future: Great activities to do in Ecuador
- A Summer of staycations? It’s time to explore England
- ‘Clean & Safe’ Switzerland
- Wilderness in waiting: Safari by the book with 8 important African reads
- Putting safety first: The Aruba Health & Happiness Code
C&F Resource Center
These links are provided to you as a courtesy on behalf of the Crazy & Fearless Travel Family. You will be redirected to a third party website for your travel & safety information. TRAVEL SMARTER