Crazy & Fearless Travel
Luxury Lifestyle Brand
Tokyo is considered to be one of the world’s most important and powerful global cities. The 23 Special Wards of Tokyo were formerly Tokyo City. On July 1, 1943, it merged with Tokyo Prefecture and became Tokyo Metropolis with an additional 26 municipalities in the western part of the prefecture, and the Izu islands and Ogasawara islands south of Tokyo. As of October 1, 2015, the population of Tokyo is estimated to be over 13.4 million, or about 11% of Japan’s total population, making it Japan’s most populous city. Wikipedia
Traveling is an awesome experience, but do you worry about finding the perfect travel accommodations? And how do you choose the perfect accommodations? We’ve made it easier for you. Search hotels, flights, car hire, or airport taxi by using travel accommodation search above.
Cheap Flight Deals
Your accommodation in your travel can be just as memorable as your sightseeing. With our picked hotels, you can choose your perfect hotels by popularity, rating, and also the cheapest which affordable with your budget. The best hotels are here. The prices already include all the taxes and fees. You pay exactly the amount you see on the screen. Find hotel deals and discounts now.
- Trump pledges woman for top court as he pushes Senate to move quickly
- As COVID-19 persists, Japan looks to send in the robots
- Will sardines become Japan’s new autumn ‘it’ fish?
- ‘The Cat and the City’ author Nick Bradley: When writing fiction, ‘there’s no such thing as wasted living’
- From salaryman to sanga-slinger: Kohsuke Yamaoka knows the secret to a great sandwich
- Polly Barton: A heart set on literary translation
- Japan is forced to look abroad in the hunt for a COVID-19 vaccine. But at what cost?
- Sincere Blue makes the case for sustainable seafood
- Noodle Stand Tokyo: ‘Ethical ramen’ in a freshly fashionable setting
- Ukiyo-e: Japan’s original pop art
- Top 5 family friendly hikes in the Columbia Valley, Canada
- 8 travel-related games and crafts
- Top 5 Alpine chalets for an extended stay
- Travel inspiration: The best of Vietnam
- South American countries begin opening for travel
- What you need to know about travelling to Kenya now
- The perfect romantic getaway to Paris
- The new Russia e-visa
- Quarantining under the Northern Lights
- 5 unlikely African adventures
C&F Resource Center
These links are provided to you as a courtesy on behalf of the Crazy & Fearless Travel Family. You will be redirected to a third party website for your travel & safety information. TRAVEL SMARTER