Crazy & Fearless Travel
Luxury Lifestyle Brand
Toronto, the capital of the province of Ontario, is a major Canadian city along Lake Ontario’s northwestern shore. It’s a dynamic metropolis with a core of soaring skyscrapers, all dwarfed by the iconic, free-standing CN Tower. Toronto also has many green spaces, from the orderly oval of Queen’s Park to 400-acre High Park and its trails, sports facilities and zoo. Wikipedia
Population: 2.93 million (2017) United Nations
Area code: Area code 416
Districts: East York; Etobicoke; North York; Old Toronto; Scarborough; York
Traveling is an awesome experience, but do you worry about finding the perfect travel accommodations? And how do you choose the perfect accommodations? We’ve made it easier for you. Search hotels, flights, car hire, or airport taxi by using travel accommodation search above.
Cheap Flight Deals
Your accommodation in your travel can be just as memorable as your sightseeing. With our picked hotels, you can choose your perfect hotels by popularity, rating, and also the cheapest which affordable with your budget. The best hotels are here. The prices already include all the taxes and fees. You pay exactly the amount you see on the screen. Find hotel deals and discounts now.
- NHL, players’ association reach tentative agreement on protocols to resume season
- Global News at 6: Jul 5
- TPS monitoring crowd concerns at Humber Bay Shores
- 6 sent to hospital after house fire in Oshawa
- Game developer Ubisoft sees executive shake-up, begins process to deal with harassment
- 6 injured, 1 seriously, after house fire in Oshawa
- Ontario boards eye partial back to school plan that worries working parents
- Ontario reports 138 new coronavirus cases, 2 deaths; nearly 35,800 total cases confirmed
- Man rushed to hospital after being stabbed multiple times in North York: police
- Black in small-town Canada: From racism to building inclusive communities
- 5 benefits to luxury adventure travel
- Europe’s out; where to for American travelers?
- 5 alternative Paris museums to avoid the crowds at the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay
- The Bahamas’ road to tourism recovery
- Is Iceland the safest country to travel to in 2020?
- Planning for the future: Great activities to do in Ecuador
- A Summer of staycations? It’s time to explore England
- ‘Clean & Safe’ Switzerland
- Wilderness in waiting: Safari by the book with 8 important African reads
- Putting safety first: The Aruba Health & Happiness Code
C&F Resource Center
These links are provided to you as a courtesy on behalf of the Crazy & Fearless Travel Family. You will be redirected to a third party website for your travel & safety information. TRAVEL SMARTER