Crazy & Fearless Travel
IT'S A LIFESTYLE
IT'S A LIFESTYLE
IT'S A LIFESTYLE
Easy - No Stress - Huge Savings - Multiple Options - One Place - Proven Brands
Easy - No Stress - Huge Savings - Multiple Options - One Place Proven Brands
C&F Travel Partners
Your One Stop Shop for savings on Exotic & Exclusive Trips, Concerts, Sporting Events and Attractions for the
Your One Stop Shop for savings on Exotic & Exclusive Trips, Concerts, Sporting Events and Attractions for the
Click...Compare... and Save up to 80%
Purchase a PLATINUM Membership and Get a Free Trip Domestically or Internationally. Yearly!
Exclusive Domestic & International Accommodations. $99 Annually (Free International Trip) PURCHASE
Get even deeper and crazier discounts by becoming a Crazy and Fearless PLATINUM and Corporate member.
Here’s what you get!
- Receive a FREE International Vacation. (up to $3500 value) It is a 5 day 4 night Accommodations Only (2 Adults) at a 4+ star stay at a Crazy & FEARLESS exotic destination (Cancun Mexico, Puerto Penasco Mexico, Mazatlan Mexico, Nuevo Vallarta Mexico, Orlando FL, Las Vegas NV, Branson MO, Williamsburg VA, Gatlinburg TN, Acapulco Mexico, Tenerife Spain, Koh Samui Thailand, Phuket Thailand, Myrtle Beach SC, Daytona Beach FL, Bali Indonesia). (Flight and taxes not included)
- Access to your One Stop Shop online portal for instant Travel, Event, and Attractions 24/7 by booking at https://crazyandfearless.com/travel-and-events/
- 70% off DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL Vacation Packages quarterly by email or login to your Crazy and Fearless Online Portal.
- Receive a 15% Percent discount or more for (1 YEAR) on all Crazy and Fearless Branded Apparel
- Receive up to 60% Percent on select Designer Brands Purchased through our Crazy and Fearless Premium Brand Website (AFRM, Aquatalia, Bebe, BCBG, Bugatchi, Fendi, Guess, Jimmy Choo, Roberto Cavalli, Samsonite, Tom Ford, and many more..)
- Receive 10% Discount CODE on Crazy and Fearless Branded Apparel: (Active first 30 days)
- NO CONTRACT: Option to Renew Yearly for a FREE International Trip
Free Vacation Incentive Voucher
Frequently Asked Questions
How are you able to offer these incentives?
Great question. No, your customers will never be required to attend any sales or timeshare presentation on our free vacations. These are real, top quality Resorts with no hidden fees or strings attached. Our partnerships & affiliates own and operate several high volume travel companies and we are simply filling otherwise empty rooms which the hotels and resorts turn into additional revenue from these consumers spending money on the property, such as room service, spa, in-house restaurants, bar purchases, casino and extra day stay, etc. In addition, we will offer them additional incentives and upgrades that your client can choose to accept or decline. These additional incentives will save your customer from $500 to $1500 that will include a discovery tour of the property to introduce them to the benefits of resort membership or ownership. Your Client, however, will NEVER be required to upgrade.
Who pays for the vacation and how is it a Win, Win, Win?
We have traveled over 1 million families to date and have contracts with the world’s leading hotel chains, and resorts to help them fill their otherwise empty rooms. We help fill empty rooms which the hotels, resorts turn into additional revenue from other areas of their property and future bookings. Hotels rarely experience full occupancy, yet they remain open, providing rooms and services at fixed costs. So when hotels give out their rooms by partnering with hotel brokers and marketing agencies they might miss out on the room fee, but they already didn’t have that in the first place, at least now they have the opportunity to gain a customer for their in-house restaurants, room service, their casinos, an extra day stay, future bookings, etc.The benefit of why our program works so well is the fact that it’s a win-win for everyone involved. You Win because you received an awesome incentive gift from Crazy and Fearless Luxury Lifestyle Brand. The resorts win because they gain additional revenue from other areas of their establishment that they otherwise would not have been able to get and they also have a new client that may book with them in the future. Crazy and Fearless Luxury Lifestyle Brand wins because we have a satisfied customer that loves referring friends and family to a great program.
How many vacations can we give away?
As the Platinum levelaffiliatewhich is perfect for agencies, charities, power influencers, celebrities, or if you own multiple companies. Your customers can redeem 1 complimentary vacation incentive every 12 months
Can travel incentive recipients bring children?
The short answer is YES. The incentives include from 2 to 4 people in the room and vary by destination. Most hotels accommodate up to 4 persons and upgrades for additional persons over 2 may be required based on the hotel of choice. If traveling with extra adults or children upgrades may be available to accommodate. The upgrades require the purchase of additional rooms or larger suites. Prices for upgrade options and or additional children etc. depend on room availability and seasonality so prices cannot be quoted until travel dates are selected. All upgrade options will be online where the end user can select the option to upgrade or continue to search for other participating properties. These promotional incentives are designed for couples or small families. More than 4 persons will be harder to accommodate with these promotions and in some cases not possible. ONLY one incentive will be honored per household or friends & relatives traveling together. Group travel or combining these incentives to travel with friends and family is not allowed there are extra costs for additional rooms or room nights
Can travel incentive recipients travel in groups?
No sorry, these vacation incentives cannot be used for groups of more than 1 room. The hotels that are offering this promotion will honor only one package per family, friends, acquaintances, or known groups traveling on the same, similar, and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates. There are additional costs associated with group travel. They also will not be available to use during conventions or other special events.
Why do customers have to be over 21 to use the vacation incentive program?
With these promotional offers, the resorts are hoping customers will make up for the loss in room revenue with spending on the property at the restaurants, spa, casino, etc. For this reason and others they are requiring that at least 1 person in the party be over the age of 21 for all the resorts and a passport to travel if overseas, they must also have a Major credit or a bank debit card with a Visa or Mastercard logo plus a valid government-issued ID to check-in. (In other words, they must not be cash customers with no recourse for damage to rooms, etc.) incentive users must also reside at least 100 miles or 160 kilometers away from the participating resort. So, for example, a resident of Orlando cannot use the Orlando stay but instead could use the Las Vegas hotel stay.
Do you or your client get to choose your hotel?
Great Questions we are glad you asked as this is one of the benefits that set us apart. Although we may promote specific properties with each incentive destination. For Example currently, we are featuring the Mayan Palace resorts in Mexico However, If the property we promote is not availed based on availability we may be able to give the user other great choices they can pick from. Keep in mind that these are promotional offers to fill what would otherwise be an empty hotel room. Your customer will be able to choose the hotel from our featured list. The properties that participate in these promotional offers release the unoccupied inventory to us just 30 days ahead of time thus it requires the end user to give us a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book dates which will provide your customer with significant savings on their travel. We also recommend your customer choose weekdays vs weekends and avoid major holidays for best hotel options and availability.
What are the taxes and fee’s associated with the free vacation voucher?
The taxes and fees are based on a few factors, examples include but are not limited to local tourism and bed taxes, value-added tax, sales tax based on the full rack rate of the accommodations, maid service fees, zone surcharges, travel agency fees, federal, state, local, or municipal taxes, etc. most average only about $20 US per night.
Are there any other fee’s associated with the travel incentive?
The recipient of one of these incentives will receive 4 days 3 nights luxury hotel accommodation room rate free of charge, which retail is valued at up to $250 per night, in the US and up to $350 per night at many of the International destinations, however recipient is responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable, and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses.
Resort fees are commonplace in the travel industry. As a matter of fact, over 96% of tourists traveling to Orlando or Las Vegas now have to pay a resort fee when they check-in at the resort. This is so common now that it’s just expected for any seasoned traveler.
When you award someone a complimentary vacation through Marketing Boost, you are giving them a vacation that is valued at up to $750 for Orlando or Las Vegas for example and up to $1,750 in internationally, depending on where and the time of year they travel. Now with over 50 destinations, the value is incredible!
Here are examples of resort fees for properties we use for the complimentary hotel stay incentives:
Las Vegas at the hotels we use run from $16.00 to $38.00 per night
Orlando at the hotels we use run from $5.00 to $12.00 per night depending on hotel and season.
Gatlinburg / Branson / Williamsburg run from zero to $12.00 depending on hotel and season.
Daytona Beach runs from $15 to $20 per night based on the season.
Myrtle Beach SC runs from $5 to $15 depending on the season.
Mexico hotels we use are from $10.00 to $14.00 per night based on the season.
The above are just examples of resort fees.
With over 50 destinations we will not list them all here however if there is a resort fee it will be disclosed when the end-user chooses travel dates and property.
Resort fees cover items like WiFi Internet Access, Local Calls, Resort Amenities,
Fitness Centers, In-room Safes, Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, Beach/pool towels, activities and more.
Can my customers or our cancel our activation?
This incentive activation is FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE end user will have 18 months to travel and can choose from all available destinations to find travel dates and vacation options.
Once dates are confirmed with the incentive no changes will be allowed. Cancellations after dates are confirmed will result in forfeiture of the activation fees. (The inventory used for these rooms are not as flexible as booking at retail rack rates, once confirmed changes will not be allowed and cancellations or no-shows will result in forfeiture of fees paid)
Are resorts all inclusive?
No the resorts we offer for the incentive will not be all-inclusive. The recipient of this incentive is responsible for all expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food, gratuities, and any other miscellaneous expenses. This incentive cannot be combined with any other promotional vacation offer.
We will, however, offer the incentive holder opportunities to upgrade to a different resort with an All-Inclusive plan starting at only $199 and $299 per couple for the entire stay. This upgrade option will save the user nearly $1500 in value compared to anywhere else. The user will be asked to attend a resort discovery tour of the property where they will introduce them to the benefits of resort membership or ownership and their frequent visitor plans. This takes a quick 90 minutes and will provide your client with an additional $1000 in savings. This type of upgrade option is only available for a limited number of destinations.
Are Flights included?
No, the flights are not included. The recipient of this incentive is responsible for all expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food, gratuities, and any other miscellaneous expenses. This incentive cannot be combined with any other promotional vacation offer.
What are the terms and conditions?
Terms and Conditions
- There are NO timeshare presentations required to use this vacation incentive or any other hoops you will need to jump to redeem. Simply activate online by prepaying the hotel taxes and fees associated with the destination. After activation, login online and search for your preferred participating resort/hotel and preferred travel dates.
- The expiration date on this incentive pertains only to the redemption or activation of this incentive and not actual travel. You must activate this incentive within 7 days of receiving it. Travel can be completed within 18 months after activation. This incentive cannot be combined with any other hotel stay or promotional vacation offer. This incentive cannot be used in conjunction with another similar or same promotional offer.
- GROUP travel is NOT allowed only one incentive per household and resort/hotel is allowed. Reedeemvacations.com will only honor one incentive per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups traveling on the same, similar and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates. Unfortunately, only 1 party among friends, family, acquaintances or known groups can use the complimentary vacation incentive for the same or overlapping travel dates. Otherwise, there are additional costs associated with group travel.
- This incentive will be considered void if bartered or purchased by the recipient. The incentive is valid for a reservation request offering Resort/Hotel Accommodations in your choice of destinations provided by redeemvacations.com These rooms are for maximum of 2 adults and up to 2 children up to the age of 12. based on room type and availability and at least one occupant must be 21 years of age or older. Your cost to activate and redeem this incentive and book the reservation includes our recovery fees, local government taxes, and tourism fees which vary by destination. The main reservation holder must also have a Major credit or a bank debit card with a Visa or Mastercard or American Express logo, plus a valid government-issued ID to check-in.
- The recipient of this incentive will receive luxury hotel accommodation room rate free of charge, which retail is valued at up to $350 US per night, however recipient is responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses. (Resort fees are now commonplace in hotels around the world however not always applicable. For example in Orlando FL they run from $5.00 to $13.00 per night, In Las Vegas resort fees run from $16.00 to $38 per night Paid directly to the resort. If applicable the resort fees will be disclosed when choosing a hotel and preferred travel dates. Resort fees cover items like WiFi Internet Access, Local Calls, & Resort amenities).
- All reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book. Reservations are based on availability and will not be available during major holidays or resort special events. Check-in is available 7 days a week. Weekends may have a small additional surcharge.
- This incentive activation is FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE, the end user will have 18 months to choose from available travel dates and participating resort/hotel options. Once travel dates are confirmed no changes will be allowed. Cancellations after dates are confirmed will result in forfeiture of the activation fees. (The inventory used for these rooms are not as flexible as booking at regular retail rack rates, once confirmed changes will not be allowed and cancellations or no-shows will result in forfeiture of fees paid)
- The user must reside at least 100 miles or 160 kilometers away from the destination resort of choice or choose a different resort offer from the available destination options.
- This incentive has no cash surrender value, void if discontinued and where prohibited by law. The terms of this offer are subject to change without notice.
- Partners and affiliates of the program reserves the right to offer other hotels with equal or similar value with incentive holder approval if required due to availability. Do not rely upon representations other than what is printed on this incentive.
- If you have been awarded more than one vacation incentive you are only allowed to redeem 1 incentive every 12 months per household, The travel incentive destination can only be redeemed once per household lifetime.
Quick Search "One Click" Luxury Savings
Create an enhanced travel experience in 5 minutes!
Find accommodations, flights, and attractions with ease and huge savings. Travelling for business or leisure, you can compare thousands of locations & options worldwide at the best prices.
C&F Resource Center
These links are provided to you as a courtesy on behalf of the Crazy & Fearless Travel Family. You will be redirected to a third party website for your travel & safety information. TRAVEL SMARTER